UWC is about people - students, teachers, alumni, donors, parents, and many more - who are making an impact to the world: from the most glamourous initiatives to the smallest acts of kindness, here are their stories.
Alumni (76) Arts (26) Education (15) Gender (4) Medicine (11) Politics (24) Profile (58) Refugees (22) Students (18) Sustainability (24) Teacher (7)
Showing items for tag “Medicine”
- Making an Impact in Healthcare Design
- Making the World a Better Place Through Healthcare
- On Peace-Building and Cultural Competency in Emergency Medicine
- Using Genetics to Make a Difference
- Enhancing Emergency Medicine Education
- Transforming Global Health Research
- Saving Lives at Sea
- The never-ending Extended Essay: UWC Alumnus on his way to curing Parkinson’s Disease
- Fighting Health Care Access Inequality
- Creating Change through Medical Relief Work
- Founder of Safari Doctors on "Creating Your Sweet Spot"