UWC Day - UWC Red Cross Nordic
UWC Day at RCN 2021: Reimagine Tomorrow!
11:20-12:20 Reimagine Tomorrow. Why this? Why now?
- Music Intro
- Pål Gran Kielland Scientific leader, Norwegian Glacier Museum): Changing glaciers
12:20-13:30 Lunch, Canteen
13:30-16:20 Reimagining Tomorrow - and Beyond: Workshops
- What future can I imagine for tomorrow?
- What future can I imagine in 50 years?
- What future can I imagine beyond this?
16:30-17:30 Reimagining the Future of Language
Adrian Cussins (Professor of philosophy at NTNu and National University of Colombia): How can human beings understand each other more deeply? In the Auditorium
17:40-19:00 Festive UWC Day dinner, in national costumes, Canteen
19:30-22:30 A Celebration of our Reimagined Future
- Concert by the musicians
- Vegan Cafe
- Humanitarian project stand
- Open Mic night - the future as expressed in our cultural traditions (music, poetry) and the sharing of our visions for the future
- Photo Booth
22:00 Grand Finale: “Imagine”