UWC Day - UWC Armenia, UWC Russia and UWC Georgia
21 September, 2018 - Webinar Marathon
UWC Armenia, UWC Russia, and UWC Georgia are going to host exceptional people from different organisations united by the single cause to make the world a better place and give equal opportunities to everyone. Each of us can bring a positive change to the world and on this day people who have dedicated themselves to this cause, will share their experience.
During the webinar marathon (all day long) everyone will have a chance to hear inspirational stories from Executive Director, Russia / Eastern Europe and Central Asia of Change.org, Ideologist of Upsala circus (http://upsalacircus.ru/en/home/), Hospital clowns, Red Cross Armenia project leader, Teach for Armenia and Teach for Russia fellows and many others.
- 11:00-12:00 (Moscow time) - CNN Hero, Founder and Director of Safari Doctors project- Umra Omar. Session is in English
- 12:00-13:00 (Moscow time) - Executive Director, Russia / Eastern Europe and Central Asia of Change.org - Mitya Savelau. Session is in English
- 13:00-14:00 (Moscow time) - One of the initiators of Humanistic approach in pedagogy - Shalva and Paata Amonashvili. Session is in Georgian
- 14:00-15:00 (Moscow time) - Founding partner and the Chair of the Board of Governors of UWC Dilijan College in Armenia, cofounder RVVZ foundation - Veronika Zonabend. Session is on Russian
- 15:00-16:00 (Moscow Time) - Founder of Sahman NGO who support boarder villages of Tavush region of Armenia - Anna Aghajanian. Session is in English
- 16:00-17:00 (Moscow Time) - Creator, ideologist and head of Upsala circus whose goal is to rehabilitate children from the streets with the help of circus arts - Larisa Afanasieva. Session is in Russian
- 17:00-18:00 (Moscow time) - Teach for Armenia Fellow, author of the Armakits Library Project - Arusik Zeynalyan - Session is in English
- 18:00-19:00 (Moscow time) - Fellows of Teach for Russia - Dmitry Koryukin. Session is in English
- 19:00-20:00 (Moscow time) - Professional actor, drama teacher and News presenter on Radio Svoboda Vadim Larchenko who dedicated himself for a Hospital clowns movement. Session is in English
For more information and to register, click here.