UWC Dilijan's Virtual Open Day
4 and 5 December
Have you ever thought of what it is like to study in a college with students of 80 different nationalities and with a view of the Armenian mountains? Join the Virtual Open Day Webinar at UWC Dilijan to find out!
UWC Dilijan College is the 14th member of the United World Colleges movement with a mission to make education a force to unite people, nations and cultures for peace and a sustainable future. One of eighteen UWC colleges around the world, UWC Dilijan is the first international boarding school in Armenia for students ages 16 to 18. Offering the IB Diploma Program, in the academic year 2019-2020 UWC Dilijan has a student body of 229 from over 80 countries and an international faculty of 40 from 15 countries
The aim of the webinar is to share insights into teaching and learning at UWC Dilijan, as well as residential life from perspectives of teachers and students. The participants will have a chance to meet the Head of the College, teachers, the pastoral team and, of course, UWC Dilijan students.
December 4, 16:30 - 17:30 AMT (13:30 - 14:30 CET): Teaching and learning at UWC Dilijan
- Meeting the Head and Deputy Head of the College
- UWC Dilijan as part of the UWC movement: mission and values
- Conversation with the Heads of faculties and students about the IB programme
- Admissions to UWC Dilijan: meeting the Head of Admissions and Alumni
December 5, 16:30 - 17:30 AMT (13:30 - 14:30 CET): Experiential learning and residential life at UWC Dilijan
- Creativity Activity Service at UWC Dilijan: co-curricular education and students' projects
- University counseling: a conversation with the University and Career Counsellor about the life after UWC Dilijan
- Residential life at UWC Dilijan: meeting the Senior Toon Parent, Pastoral Counselor and Senior Doctor
Please register through this link and we will send you the instructions on how to join the webinar.