UWC Changshu China
UWC Changshu China seeks applications from highly motivated and suitably qualified school leaders, teachers and administrative staff members, preferably with UWC and/or international school experience, actively committed to the UWC mission and the particular focus of UWC Changshu China, for the following roles:
Teaching positions (Full-time):
- Teacher: EnglishTeacher (IBDP Group 1)
- Teacher: Psychology Teacher (IBDP Group 3)
- Teacher: Computer Science Teacher (IBDP Group 4)
- Teacher: Mathematics Teacher (IBDP Group 5, MYP experience or similar teaching philosophy approach required)
- Teacher: Film Teacher (IBDP Group 6)
- Teacher: TOK Teacher
- Intern Teacher for all subjects
Demands of the Position:
- A minimum of 2 years of related teaching experience
- Demonstrated track record of working in a team
- Demonstrated track record of being able to connect with students
- Willingness or demonstrated track record in learning and practising new pedagogy
- To supervise Extended Essay
- Willing and prepare to teach Theory of Knowledge or lead the subject session in Theory of Knowledge
- Willing and prepare to support the curriculum of the department
- Willing to attend relevant IB workshops and be trained to use the pedagogy that supports the School and department philosophy.
The school offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with qualification and experience. The school is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We actively encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.
UWC CSC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.
How to Apply
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position that you are applying for in the subject line of your email:
Address: No.88 Kunchenghuxi Road, Changshu, Jiangsu, China
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae (with three references)
For more information please visit UWC Changshu China's website.