The UWC Hub is a web platform and mobile app that brings together the UWC community around the world to connect with each other and stay up to date with the many activities happening across the UWC movement. The UWC Hub is currently open to alumni from all all over the world, as well as staff and former staff from all UWC schools and colleges.
Are you a UWC alum, volunteer or current or former staff member?
You can access the the UWC Hub today. You can sign up for a UWC Hub account on the web or via mobile app, or login below.
The UWC Hub can:
- Enable users to find each other according to their location, profession and UWC affiliations
- social and professional connections, including mentoring
- Act as a ‘one stop shop’ where users can find and post events, volunteer and job opportunities and initiatives, bringing in and linking out to existing channels, including social media
- Enable you to discover what’s new with your UWC school/college and your national committee, including upcoming events and opportunities for engagement
- collaborations on projects and causes, through providing a space and allowing users to indicate their skills and seek or offer help
- Serve as a safe space for discussions with others, which can either be private or open to the wider community