9 November 2020
Esade is a global institution structured as a Business School, a Law School, and an Executive Education area. The Esade - UWC scholarship programme is designed to foster a permanent relationship between UWC and Esade’s undergraduate degree programmes, and to reward UWC students’ excellent academic performance and personal achievements in college. The programme includes the following scholarships at ESADE:
- Need-based talent scholarships of 100%, 95%, 90%, 85%, 75%, 60% and 50% for the whole duration of their Bachelor studies at ESADE, plus the possibility of adding an extent of Lodging and Living expenses.
- High-achievement academic-based awards for 75% to 25% of the first year’s tuition fee of any of our undergraduate programmes.
- Need-based and high-achievement academic-based awards are stackable; however, this may be limited in some cases.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be a final-year IB Diploma student attending one of the 18 United World Colleges (or completed their studies in the preceding calendar year – eg: candidates from Waterford Kamhlaba UWC)
- Apply to an undergraduate programme as an entering first-year student
- Be admitted to one of Esade’s undergraduate degrees and meet scholarship requirements
- Exhibit an exceptional academic record, demonstrate aspirations to become a changemaker and represent the core values of Esade: innovation, social impact, global mindset, entrepreneurial spirit and strong interest in technology, management and humanities.
- Have a minimum predicted IBDP score of 36 or greater/45 (including bonus points awarded for TOK and EE), or 34 or greater/42 (not including bonus points awarded for TOK and EE) at the time of application.
- Scholarships are awarded to candidates in possession of a conditional or unconditional offer to any of our undergraduate degrees, on the basis of academic merit and financial need. The number of Esade – UWC Scholarships available is not limited while resources remain available. Annual renewal of the scholarship is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified shortly after being admitted and subsequent to their scholarship application review.
How to Apply
- Application process starts on September 12th and the recommended timing for completion is before March 31st
- Having submitted a complete admission application to one of our undergraduate degrees and being conditionally/unconditionally admitted.
- Having submitted a complete scholarship application for need-based Talent scholarships.
- High-achieving candidates can also apply to academic excellence awards after their admission.
Please contact the university Counsellor at your UWC school or email@example.com
Recruitment & Admissions Undergraduate Degrees
Business & Law School
T +34 93 280 2995