The UWC Hub is a web platform and mobile app that will bring together the UWC community around the world to connect with each other and stay up to date with the many activities happening across the UWC movement. The UWC Hub will launch in autumn 2016 and will be open to alumni, staff and former staff affiliated with thirteen of the UWC schools and colleges.
The UWC Hub will:
- Enable users to find each other according to their location, profession and UWC affiliations
- Facilitate social and professional connections, including mentoring
- Act as a ‘one stop shop’ where users can find and post events, volunteer and job opportunities and initiatives, bringing in and linking out to existing channels, including social media
- Facilitate collaborations on projects and causes, through providing a space and allowing users to indicate their skills and areas in which they are interested in contributing
- Serve as a safe space for discussions with others, which can either be private or open to the wider community
The UWC Hub is provided by UWC, but is driven by the UWC community. We look forward to seeing many of you there. If you have further questions, please see our FAQ for more information.