Waterford Kamhlaba UWC of Southern Africa
Waterford Kamhlaba is a United World College with a worldwide reputation for academic excellence and for producing well-rounded students committed to making a difference. The College offers the IGCSE and IB Diploma Programmes. The following positions are available for January 2018:
- French: The successful applicant will have experience in teaching French as a second language to students from Form 1 to IB2.
- Economics: The successful applicant will have experience in teaching Economics at IBDP level.
The successful candidate will:
- Also be able to offer another teaching subject in addition to the one applied for which must be clearly stated in the covering letter and CV sent.
- Will have at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Will have a professional teaching qualification.
- Will have experience or knowledge of the IBDP and IGCSE Curricula.
Enquiries and applications (together with an abbreviated CV) should be emailed to reach the College by 25th August 2017. Please do not attach any supporting documents at this time.
Tel +268 24220866/7/8